Carpet Protection & Fabric Protection
Why You Should Have Carpet & Fabric Protector Applied After Cleaning
"It Stop Dirt and Stains in Their Tracks!"
Over time the mill applied carpet protectors can loose their effectiveness. This is due to the fibers being abraded during foot traffic. Although the fluorochemical treatments are very good, it is believed that they need to be replenished after approximately 2 years, especially in high traffic areas. The fluorochemical applied in the mill can wear off over time and portions of the fiber can be exposed during abrasion that were not exposed during the mill treatment. The application of a carpet & fabric protector after cleaning will assure that the performance of the fiber will be maintained. We recommend that carpet & fabric protection be applied after every cleaning.
- Forms an Invisible shield around each fiber
- Repels liquid spills
- The best soil protection for all types of carpets
- Helps carpets last longer
- Protects your carpet & fabric investment
- Helps make carpet & fabrics easier to care for
- Safe around family and pets
- Protect your carpet & upholstery investment with carpet & fabric protector.
If you need expert Carpet Protection or Fabric Protection in Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa or anywhere in Orange County feel free to contact Pat's Custom Carpet Care at 714-308-4630 today or use our handy Contact Form and well get right back to you.